All-steel construction and a sleek powder coated finish set the Metal Art Corner Stand apart from the competition. The minimalist styling works for any type of décor and its 40 lbs capacity is designed to hold the weight of modern monitors. The metal legs are fitted with non-marking plastic feet to protect your furniture.
The Metal Art Corner Stand was developed in the USA at Allsop’s Bellingham, WA research facility. Over one million Metal Art Series units have been sold, and Allsop continues to be a leader in the design of stylish, functional, and durable consumer products.
- Space saving corner design raises your monitor 5 inches to a comfortable and ergonomically correct viewing height to reduce neck strain
- Unique shape fits neatly into desk corner to maximize workspace, great for smaller work spaces
- Stow laptop or documents underneath to keep desk clutter-free
- Made of powder coated steel with perforated hole pattern for passive airflow. Keeps your electronics cool
- Design allows you to comfortably use a laptop computer with a separate keyboard and mouse.
- Great for monitors, laptops, printers, TVs, gaming consoles, DVD players, stereos up to 40 lbs/18 kg
Outer Dimensions: 20″ W x 5″ H x 11.5″ D
Platform Dimensions: 19″ W x 11″ D
How many inches does it elevate the monitor?
It will elevate your monitor 5″.
Will it hold a TV?
The stand is rated to hold up to 40 lbs of weight. Stability of the TV would depend on the TV base/stand and how securely it fits on the monitor stand. Many people use this stand to hold smaller TV’s.
Can you stack multiple stands on top of each other?
We don’t recommend stacking stands as there will be a loss in stability.