The Allsop Redmond Monitor Stand adds 4.2 inches of elevation to your monitor, raising it to a better ergonomic viewing height. The sleek, modern look compliments any desk and features a unique design that organizes your workspace while providing valuable storage space underneath for your keyboard, laptop, or office supplies. The Redmond monitor stand is constructed from steel and covered with a durable powder-coat finish and has non-skid feet that help prevent unwanted movement. This monitor stand is a great option for raising monitors or laptops and can also be used to hold small TVs or organize gaming systems.
The vented platform surface allows for passive airflow to keep your laptops and electronics cool. Supports monitors or TVs up to 40 lbs.
- Contemporary design raises your monitor 4.2 inches to a comfortable and ergonomically correct viewing height to reduce neck strain
- Great for monitors, laptops, printers, TVs, gaming consoles, DVD players, stereos up to 40 lbs/18 kg
- Unique design allows for keyboard to slide underneath platform, keeping it out of the way when not in use
- Durable metal construction with modern styling and powder-coat finish
- Non-skid protective feet will not scuff furniture.
- Great accessory for standing desks to ensure healthy ergonomic posture
- Sturdy platform measures 14 in (w) x 10 in (d). Perforated hole pattern for passive airflow keeps your electronics cool
Outer Dimensions: 14.6″ W x 4.25″ H x 11″ D
Platform Dimensions: 14.6″ W x 10″ D
How many inches does it elevate the monitor?
It will elevate your monitor 4.2″.
Will it hold a TV?
The stand is rated to hold up to 40 lbs of weight. Stability of the TV would depend on the TV base/stand and how securely it fits on the monitor stand.
Will an XBOX 360 or Playstation 4 fit underneath the stand?
Yes, most game systems will fit underneath the stand.
Can you stack multiple stands on top of each other?
We don’t recommend stacking stands as there will be a loss in stability.