The Allsop ErgoTwin is the world's first independently adjustable tabletop dual platform monitor stand that doesn't require VESA mounts. The two platforms adjust independently and can support laptops and monitors up to 24". Simply choose the best ergonomic viewing height for each platform, and then place your laptop or monitor on the platform. It's that easy!
Designed in Bellingham, Washington by the same team that brought you the Ergo3 adjustable monitor stand, the ErgoTwin is a perfect combination of form and function. The strong metal parts are designed to last for years, while the sleek, black powder-coating and minimalist metal styling match any office or workspace. In addition to the height adjustable platforms, the ErgoTwin also has an integrated phone/tablet holder. The design of the ErgoTwin maximizes desk space while also creating storage space underneath so that a laptop or keyboard can be pushed in for storage.
- Dual monitor platforms are independently adjustable
- Monitor platforms can be positioned together as a shelf
- Easily adjust laptop height to match monitor height
- Integrated phone/tablet holder
- Supports proper ergonomics for viewing screens
- Holds monitors up to 24″
- Assembly tool included
- No VESA mounts required – use your existing monitor stand bases
Dimensions: 32″ w x 14″ d x 6″-9″” h
Top Platform Dimensions: 12.63″ x 12.63″
How many inches does it elevate the monitors/laptops?
It will elevate your monitors or laptops 6.25″ to 8.6″.