The new Metal Art Ergo 3 monitor stand offers users the ability to choose from three heights to optimize monitor or TV placement.
Adjusting your monitor/TV height is the key to choosing a comfortable and ergonomic viewing angle, and the new Metal Art Ergo 3 monitor stand offers users the ability to choose from three heights to optimize monitor or TV placement.
The Metal Art Ergo 3 adjustable monitor stand features a tech-inspired design to help you create a stylish, contemporary work space in your home or office. Using a simple push-pin system with three settings, you can easily raise your monitor to 6" , 7" or 8" off your desk for a comfortable, ergonomic viewing experience.
The raised height of this stand provides a handy organizational area underneath for your notebook, keyboard, desk supplies and more. Its durable metal construction is finished with a tough powder coating to resist showing scratches and marks and perforated holes in the platform allow air to flow freely to keep electronics cool. Designed for monitors or TVs up to 35 lb.
- Telescoping legs with 3 height adjustments (6”, 7”, 8”) plus micro-adjustment individual feet leveling
- Stylish and sturdy modern metal design with durable powder coated finish supports monitors and TV’s up to 35 lbs on the 15”W x 10”D platform
- Micro-Dot perforated holes for passive airflow to keep device temperatures down
- Storage room underneath is perfect for a keyboard, laptop, DVD/Blu-Ray Player, Apple TV, Cable Box, Xbox One, Playstation 4
- Includes non-skid pads to reduce movement on smooth desks/tables
Outer Dimensions: 18″ W x 10″ D x 6-8″ H
Platform Dimensions: 15″ W x 10″ D
How many inches does it elevate the monitor?
It will elevate your monitor 6″ in the lowest position, 7″ in the middle setting, and 8″ at the highest setting.
Will it hold a TV?
The stand is rated to hold up to 35 lbs of weight. Stability of the TV would depend on the TV base/stand and how securely it fits on the monitor stand.
Will an XBOX 360 or Playstation 4 fit underneath the stand?
Yes, most game systems will fit underneath the stand.
Can you stack multiple stands on top of each other?
No, these stands are designed to be used as a single unit.