The Allsop Redmond Adjustable Laptop Stand allows users to adjust their laptop to the perfect viewing angle. With 27.5 degrees of variable adjustment, the curved design offers a multitude of positions from which to choose. The laptop stand adds ergonomic benefits, reduces neck strain, and the sliding black feet let you raise or lower your laptop screen to put it at the correct angle for your height. Perforated holes on the stand allow passive airflow to help keep your laptop cool. Holds laptops that measure up to 17 inches and weigh up to 40 lb.
Simply place your laptop on the Redmond Curve Stand and adjust the angle until your laptop screen is eye level with your external monitor. This innovative multi-use stand also features a 'flat' position which allows it to be used as a monitor stand.
Allsop monitor stands are constructed from steel and covered with a durable powder-coat finish. The Redmond Curve’s molded non-skid feet are flexible and fully support the stand’s adjustment arms for excellent stability.
- Raises laptop screen to correct ergonomic height
- Adjust height by sliding black feet along the stand’s sturdy curved legs. Adjustable from 0 degree to + 27.5 degree angle
- Ventilated platform dissipates heat and keeps laptop cool, platform measures 14 in (w) x 10 in (d)
- Front lip holds laptop in place, fits laptops up to 17 inch
- In a horizontal position it safely holds monitors, printers, scanners, TVs, gaming consoles, fax machines up to 40 lbs/18 kg
- In horizontal position, raises monitor 5 inch. In maximum curved position, raises laptop screen 6.75 inch.
- Keyboard and office supplies can neatly store underneath platform to optimize desk space
Outer Dimensions: 14.75″ W x 11.25″ D x 5″H
Platform Dimensions: 14.6″ W x 10″ D
What is the range of adjustment (in degrees)?
The adjustment can range from 0 to 27.5 degrees.
What size laptops will it hold?
It will comfortably hold laptops up to 17-inches wide.
Will it hold a monitor?
Yes, in the flat (0 degrees) position it can be used as a monitor stand.