Looking down at your laptop isn’t good for your neck, and the easiest way to put your laptop in a proper ergonomic position is to raise it off of your desk! The Allsop Redmond Adjustable Laptop Stand gives laptop users complete freedom to adjust their laptop to the perfect viewing angle. With 27.5 degrees of variable adjustment, the curved design offers a multitude of positions from which to choose.
The Redmond Adjustable Laptop Stand can help you set your laptop screen at same height as your external monitor! Simply place your laptop on the Redmond Curve Stand and adjust the angle until your laptop screen is eye level with your external monitor. This innovative multi-use stand also features a 'flat' position which allows it to be used as a monitor stand! Simply adjust the stand until the surface is flat and level.
Allsop monitor stands are constructed from steel and covered with a durable powder-coat finish. The Redmond Curve’s molded non-skid feet are flexible and fully support the stand’s adjustment arms for excellent stability.
- Raises laptop screen to correct ergonomic height
- Adjust height by sliding black feet along the stand’s sturdy curved legs. Adjustable from 0 degree to + 27.5 degree angle
- Ventilated platform dissipates heat and keeps laptop cool, platform measures 14 in (w) x 10 in (d)
- Front lip holds laptop in place, fits laptops up to 17 inch
- In a horizontal position it safely holds monitors, printers, scanners, TVs, gaming consoles, fax machines up to 40 lbs/18 kg
- In horizontal position, raises monitor 5 inch. In maximum curved position, raises laptop screen 6.75 inch.
- Keyboard and office supplies can neatly store underneath platform to optimize desk space
Outer Dimensions: 14.75″ W x 11.25″ D x 5″H
Platform Dimensions: 14.6″ W x 10″ D
What is the range of adjustment (in degrees)?
The adjustment can range from 0 to 27.5 degrees.
What size laptops will it hold?
It will comfortably hold laptops up to 17-inches wide.
Will it hold a monitor?
Yes, in the flat (0 degrees) position it can be used as a monitor stand.