The Sub-Zero Laptop Platform from Allsop has an innovative design for cooling both a user's lap and their laptop. It provides an ergonomic shape which places the laptop keyboard and screen at the proper angle. The platform design channels the airflow from the fan directly to the key hot spots of the laptop and also enables passive cooling when not using the fan.
The size is great for travel and fits inside most laptop bags and backpacks. It will allow you to carry, store, and protect your laptop between uses and on the go.
- Sleek and comfortable design
- Places notebook in the optimal ergonomic position
- Cool mesh and active cooling fan help maintain cool temperatures
- Fan plugs into notebook via USB cable for active cooling
- Notebook can be carried with the durable strap along the back/underside of the platform
Dimensions: 14.75″ x 10.25″ x 2.75″
Weight: 1.8 lbs
What size laptop/notebook can the platform accommodate?
The Sub-Zero has a 14″ width. Larger laptops can fit on the Sub-Zero platform, but some of the surface may hang over the edge.
Will the laptop move around during use?
The woven surface is designed to prevent slippage or movement of the laptop during use.
Is it safe for travel (TSA security)?
Yes, there are no metal components making it great for travel.